Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 250 mL (8 fl. oz) Tetra Pak carton of lemonade
- 4 cloves garlic – crushed
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh ground pepper
In a large resealable plastic bag combine all the marinade ingredients.
Add chicken, seal bag, shake, and refrigerate for 4 – 8 hours.
Remove chicken from bag and reserve liquid.
Grill chicken slowly until cooked.
Meanwhile, pour marinade liquid into a saucepan.
Bring to boil and then reduce heat to simmer. Simmer for 15 minutes.
Pour reduced sauce over cooked chicken and serve.
Serving Size: Makes 4 Servings