Citrus Berry Chicken Salad
Contributed by: News Canada
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup FRENCH'S(r) Honey Mustard, divided 125 mL
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil 50 mL
- 2 tbsp raspberry vinegar or balsamic vinegar 25 mL
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 cups mixed salad greens, washed and torn 2 L
- 1 cup sliced strawberries or raspberries 250 mL
- 1 orange, cut into sections
Coat chicken with 1/4 cup (50 mL) mustard. Broil or grill about 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken
is no longer pink in centre. Cut diagonally into slices.
In small bowl, whisk together remaining mustard, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
Arrange salad greens and fruit on 4 individual salad plates. Top with chicken; drizzle with
dressing just before serving.
Serving Size: Makes 4 servings.