Grilled Lamb Chops with Cucumber Mint Sauce
Contributed by: News Canada
(NC) - Lamb chops have never tasted more spring like than they do in this fast and fresh entree.
- 8 Ontario Fresh loin lamb chops
Cucumber Mint Sauce:
- 2-3 Cups Plain Yogurt (150 ml)
- 1 cup shredded cucumber, squeezed dry and chopped (250 ml)
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp concentrated mint sauce (10 ml)
- salt & pepper
In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, cucumber, garlic and mint sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cover and chill at least 1 hour to blend flavors. Spread thin coating of the concentrated mint sauce on both sides of lamb chops; let stand 15 minutes. Grill or broil lamb to desired doneness.
Serve with Cucumber Mint Sauce.
Preparation Time 10 minutes
Chilling Time: 1 Hour, Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
Serving Size: Makes 4 Servings
Nutritional Information: Per Serving: Protein: 50 grams, Fat: 15 grams - Carbohydrates: 3 grams, Calories 347