Cappuccino Chocolate Cheesecake
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 1 1/4 c chocolate wafers, crushed*
- 1/8 ts ground cinnamon
- 1 pk light cream cheese (8 ounces)
- 1 c sugar
- 1 c unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 c nonfat egg substitute** (equal to 2 eggs)
- 2 1/2 c nonfat sour cream: substitute 2 TB coffee liqueur
- 1 ts vanilla
- Cocoa powder for dusting
Stir together wafer crumbs and cinnamon. Pat into bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Beat in sugar and cocoa powder. Beat in egg substitute. Stir in 2 cups sour cream substitute, coffee liqueur and vanilla. Turn into prepared pan. Bake for about 30 minutes, or until set..
Spread remaining 1/2 cup sour cream substitute evenly over top. Return to oven 1 minute to glaze top. Cool to room temperature, then chill thoroughly, covered. Remove from springform pan. Just before serving, dust top with cocoa powder in decorative pattern, if desired.
Serving Size: Makes 12-16 Servings