Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 24 chocolate wafers, finely crushed (1 1/3 cups crumbs)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons water
- 12 ounces light cream cheese (Neufchatel), softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup nonfat cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters
- Real Egg Product 1/2 cup cocoa 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup nonfat dairy sour cream
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
In small bowl, toss cookie crumbs with water, a tablespoon at a time, until crumbs are moistened.
Press onto bottom of 8-inch springform pan; set aside.
In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
Meanwhile, in electric blender or food processor, blend cottage cheese and egg product until smooth.
Add cocoa, flour, vanilla and cottage cheese mixture to cream cheese mixture, beating until well blended
Pour into prepared springform pan. Bake at 300íF for 60 to 65 minutes or until set. Cool in
pan on wire rack. Cover; chill at least 4 hours.
To serve, blend sour cream and confectioners' sugar. Carefully remove side of pan from cheesecake;
place on serving platter. Serve with sauce.
Serving Size: Makes 12 servings.
Nutritional Information: Per serving: 263 calories, 308 mg sodium, 23 mg cholesterol, 9 g total fat (31% of calories from fat), 5 g saturated fat, 1 g dietary fiber.