Courtesy of 1001Recipes2Send.com
Believe It Or Not!
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
Ice cream soup - what a treat! How simple can you get?
From Blue Moon Soup.
- 4 - 6 big scoops of the ice cream of your choice
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup or hot fudge
- 1/2 pint of whipping cream, whipped
Stuff To Do:
- Scoop the ice cream into bowls and let it melt.
- With the chocolate syrup, make a pretty design on top of each serving.
- Add a dollop of whipped cream to each serving, and garnish.
Serving Size: Makes 4-6 Servings