Chicken Wasabi Salad
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
Make this delicious salad with your favourite Tupperware products.
- 3 large skinless, boneless chicken breasts (cut into 1/2-inch wide strips)
- 2 Tbsp. Chef Series Wasabi Ranch Seasoning Blend
- 1 can mandarin orange sections (11 oz. can, drained)
- 1 head Romaine lettuce (torn into pieces)
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- Chow mein noodles
- Wasabi Ranch Salad Dressing (recipe follows)
Heat oven to 400 F. Cut chicken into strips; place on Silicone Baking Mat on large baking sheet. Bake until strips are no longer pink
and juices run clear, about 15 minutes.
For make-ahead preparation, save mandarin orange sections
and lettuce in FridgeSmart Containers. Tear lettuce into pieces; wash
lettuce pieces in Spin 'N Save Salad Spinner.
To serve, transfer lettuce pieces to Thatsa Bowl Jr. with mandarin
oranges, onion and additional desired toppings. Seal and shake until
well combined. Add Wasabi Ranch Salad Dressing and chow mein
noodles just before serving.
Additional toppings: Try dry roasted peanuts and/or raisins, if desired.
Wasabi Ranch Salad Dressing:
Place 1/2-cup buttermilk, 1/4-cup water,
1 1/2-cups mayonnaise and 1 Tbsp. Chef Series Wasabi Ranch Seasoning Blend in Quick Shake container. Seal and shake well before using.
Tupperware products recommended:
- Chef Series Wasabi Ranch Seasoning Blend
- Silicone Baking Mat
- FridgeSmart Container
- Spin íN Save Salad Spinner
- Thatsa Bowl Jr.
- Quick Shake container
Serving Size: Makes 4 Servings