Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
By Viewer Request.
- 1 8 oz steak
- 1/4 tsp of garlic
- 1/4 tsp of black pepper
- 1 tbsp oil (olive or vegetable)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 4 cups water
- 10 oz bag of mixed veggies
- 1 tbsp. Beef bouillon granules (two cubes)
- 1 tbsp of Worcester sauce
- 1 tsp of basil
- 1 7 1/2 oz can of tomatoes
- 3 or 4 diced potatoes
First, trim and cut the steak into bite size pieces. Then brown the meat well.
Place the meat in a soup pot and add in celery and onions then brown a bit.
Add this mixture to the soup pot. If you prefer add mushrooms to the rest of the items.
Simmer for about 45 minutes. Serve with rolls or bread and a salad.