Fresh Fruit Pizza Cookie
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 1 pkg (20oz) refrigerated chocolate chip; cookie dough
- 1 pkg (8oz) light cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 fresh pineapple, cut in thin wedges
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup apricot jam, melted
Press small pieces of cookie dough into 14-inch pizza pan. Bake in 350 deg. oven 12 to 15 minutes or until browned and puffed. Cool completely on wire rack.
Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in medium bowl until blended. Spread over cooled cookie.
Arrange pineapple around out edge of cream cheese. Arrange kiwifruit, bananas and raspberries in flower patter over pineapple. Brush with jam.
Serving Size: Makes 8 Servings