Chocolate Banana Cream Pie
Contributed by: NAPSA
(NAPSA) - Bar none, the easiest and most convenient
way to bake up cookies, brownies and other fun recipes is with bar dough. The refrigerated dough
saves time in the kitchen and gets delicious treats on the table in record time.
For bakers who care about preparing the very best for their families, Nestle¨ Toll
House¨ offers a line of products, including bar dough, that deliver a warm and enjoyable
experience. For years, the brand has been synonymous with high-quality, homemade, sweet baked
In addition to rich cookies, Toll House bar dough can be used as part of Easter treats or as
a quick crust for luscious pies, such as this delectable creation:
- 1 package (18 oz.) Nestle¨ Toll House¨ Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie
Bar Dough, softened slightly
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1 package (31/8 oz.) banana cream or vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 1 cup frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- Chocolate Flavor Nestle¨ Nesquik¨ Chocolate Syrup (optional)
- Nestle Toll House Semi Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease 9-inch pie plate.
Press 3/4 package cookie dough* onto bottom and up side of pie plate.
Bake for 16 to 18 minutes or until golden brown; flatten down with back of spoon to form pie
shell. Cool completely on wire rack.
Beat milk and pudding mix in small bowl, according to package directions; refrigerate for 5
minutes. Spread 1 cup pudding over cookie crust (save remaining pudding for later use). Top
pudding with bananas; spread with whipped topping. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until set.
Drizzle with Nesquik; top with morsels. Cut into wedges.
* Bake up extra for an additional treat the kids (and grownups) will love.
Serving Size: Makes 8 servings.