Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 3 pkg semisweet chocolate chips 6oz
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoon almond flavored liquer
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 tablespoon orange liquer
In heavy, medium sized pan, over low heat, melt chips with sweetened condensed milk.
Remove from heat, divide into 2 bowls.
To one bowl, add almond liquer and almond extract, To the other bowl, add orange flavored liquer.
Chill 1 hour. Shape into one inch balls. Roll in coating. Chill until firm ( 1 hour).
Store covered at room temperature.
Serving Size: Makes 40 Servings