Chicken And Biscuits Casserole
Contributed by: NAPSA
Family Comes Together For Biscuit-Topped Casserole
(NAPSA) - Treat your family tonight by serving tried-and-true chicken and biscuits together in a warm, inviting casserole. Chicken and Biscuits Casserole is easy to make because the recipe calls for ingredients you probably already have on hand, such as chicken, frozen vegetables and refrigerated biscuits, and it bakes in one dish.
The casserole's aroma and the golden brown biscuit pieces on top draw people to the table for a delicious family meal.
- 2 cans (10 3/4 oz. each) condensed creamy chicken mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups frozen broccoli, carrots and cau,iflower, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 can (16.3 oz.) Pillsbury(r) Grands!(r) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
Heat oven to 375 F.
In 2-quart saucepan, stir together soups, milk, thyme and pepper. Stir in vegetables and chicken. Heat over medium-high heat until mixture just begins to boil. Reduce heat; cook 3 to 4 minutes longer. Pour into ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish.
Cut biscuits in quarters and place around outside edges of baking dish over hot chicken mixture.
Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown and baked through.
Serving Size: Makes 6 Servings