Chicken with Apricot and Chili Glaze
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
Indoor electric grill or oven broiler works well with this recipe.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts 4
- 1/2 cup apricot jam 125 mL
- 1/4 cup red current jelly 50 mL
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice 15 mL
- 2 tsp Jalapeno Tabasco sauce or chopped jalapeno 10 mL
- 1/4 tsp salt 1 mL
Combine glaze ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, then simmer for about 5 minutes,
until thickened. Set aside.
Brush a cold grill with oil and then preheat barbeque to medium-high or cook indoors on an
electric grill or under oven broiler.
Squeeze the remaining juice from lime over chicken breasts and season with salt and pepper.
Grill for 6-7 minutes per side or until juices run clear when pierced with a fork.
Place on a serving platter and spoon glaze over each breast.
Serve with salad and grilled sliced potatoes.
Serving Size: Serves 4.