Courtesy of 1001Recipes2Send.com
Sharp Gift Ideas For Creative Cooks
Contributed by: NAPSA
Mincing herbs, spices and nuts goes easier with a quality mincing knife and board.
(NAPSA) - What's the recipe for success in the kitchen or behind the barbecue grill? Having the right ingredients at hand, including handy utensils that make carving and mincing quicker and easier than ever, cooking experts agree.
Great gifts by Zwilling J.A. Henckels for your favorite cook-or yourself-include:
A two piece Carving Set, including Twin 8" Gourmet Carving Knife and Meat Fork. The extra-large Carving Board (14" x 20" x 1" included in the three piece set) is reversible-one side is flat with a moat to catch juices, while the reverse side has an oval indentation to hold meat in place; it also has a moat for juices. Each side has slots for storing your carving knife and fork. A slide secures the pieces when carrying the set to your dinner table or out to the barbecue. The set comes packed in a full-color gift box.
- An easy-to-use Twin Select Mincing Knife with Board. Just rock it back and forth and its curved blades mince herbs, spices or nuts with speed and precision. The Twin Select Mincer is 18/10 stainless steel. It's available as a single item and also as a two-piece Mincing Set with the same double blade mincing knife and a hardwood herb chopping block.
- The Twin Select series also includes a full selection of high quality gadgets/tools to meet the needs of any gourmet or hobby cook.
- The company's Four Star series features blades that are precision-honed to stay sharper longer. In addition, the knives are Ice-Hardened with a patented method that provides maximum no-stain properties and higher blade strength. The series features a seven-piece block set and a three-piece starter set, both of which make "cutting-edge" gifts.
- For the chef in your life, there's a Professional 'S' four-piece Steak Set, which comes in a handsome, wooden-lined presentation box. Or you can give your favorite chef a Twin Carving Set, with a professionally crafted meat fork and an eight-inch carving knife in an attractive, lined presentation box designed for storage.
- These fine kitchen sets, made for Zwilling J.A. Henckels, are found wherever quality utensils are sold.