Chicken in a Packet
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
This is low fat with very little clean up - just toss the foil when you are done.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 bottle barbecue sauce (choose your favorite)
- 4 medium baking potatoes, peeled and sliced thin
- 1 green pepper, sliced thin
- 1 red pepper, sliced thin
- 1 onion, sliced (optional)
- ground black pepper
Tear two sheets of foil, the length of a cookie sheet. Place one sheet on the bottom of the cookie sheet.
Spoon half of the barbecue sauce in the center of the sheet.
Place the chicken side by side on top of the
sauce. Layer the onions, potatoes and peppers on top. Sprinkle the ground black pepper on top and then
the remaining barbecue sauce. Place the other sheet of foil on top and fold the edges of the two pieces of
Bake at 350 for 50 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.