Courtesy of 1001Recipes2Send.com
Jimmy Dean Country Breakfast Casserole
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 1 lb jimmy dean sausage, cooked crumbled & drained
- 10 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 cup light cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 16 oz day old bread, cubed
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
Grease 9x13" pan well.
Place bread in pan. Sprinkle with cheeses. Combine rest of ingredients together and mix well. Pour over bread; refrigerate overnight.
Bake for 1 hour at 350 F. or until golden brown.
Serving Size: Makes 8 Servings