Courtesy of 1001Recipes2Send.com
Treats For A Spook-Tacular Halloween
Contributed by: NAPSA
(NAPSA) - Halloween is creeping up on us and tricksters will love to celebrate with tasty treats and devilish decorations.
These scary suggestions from 1-800-Flowers.com can be-witch your youngsters and make Halloween frighteningly fun.
- Mr. Bones: This spooky skeleton adds Halloween fun to the breakfast table! A silver dollar pancake for his head, bacon for his body, orange slices for hands and feet, and candy for his eyes and nose-kids will love to take him apart and gobble him up!
- Scary Sandwich Fun: Use Halloween cookie cutters on regular sandwiches to cut out spooky shapes. For very young children, place holiday cookie cutters directly on a slice of cheese for a healthy Halloween treat.
- Spooky Spaghetti: Cook spaghetti according to package and drain. Add a small amount of green food coloring and butter. Mix together for a bright green spook-ghetti surprise! Children will love to pour sauce on to this slippery surprise.
- Happy Jack Pizza: Order or prepare a plain cheese pizza and add your own pepperoni, pepper rings, mushrooms and sausage slices to make eyes, nose and a jack-o-lantern grin.
- The Ghost with the Most: For a great decoration that instantly becomes a sweet, scary snack, use white napkins, rubber bands and lollipops to make these Halloween treats. Open the napkin to its full size and lay flat with the inside facing up. Place a lollipop in the center of the napkin. Pull the napkin over the lollipop and use a rubber band to cinch the napkin, creating a head for the ghost.
Visit 1-800-Flowers.com on the Web for the boo-tiful Frights and Flowers arrangement and for more Halloween treats and fun.