Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo
Contributed by: News Canada
- 8 oz uncooked fettucine 250 g
- 2 cups fresh or frozen broccoli florets, thawed 500 mL
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil 15 mL
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes 500 g
- 1 can (10 oz/284 mL) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom or Half Fat Cream
of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup milk 125 mL
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese 125 mL
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper 1 mL
Cook fettucine according to package directions. Add broccoli for last 4 minutes of cooking time.
Drain and rinse.
Heat oil at medium-high in skillet. Add chicken and stir-fry until browned evenly. Reduce heat
Add soup, milk, cheese and pepper. Heat to boil, stirring often.
Combine with fettucine mixture and heat through, stirring often.
Prep/Cook Time: 30 minutes
Serving Size: Serves 4.