Chicken and Garden Vegetables
Contributed by: News Canada
- 1 Reynolds(r) Hot Bags(tm) foil bag, regular size
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 1/2 cups yellow squash slices
- 1 1/2 cups zucchini slices
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut in wedges
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan or Mozzarella cheese
PREHEAT grill to medium-high or oven to 450 F.
OPEN foil bag. Combine water and flour; pour inside foil bag. Stir together basil, seasoned
salt and pepper. Arrange chicken in foil bag in an even layer; sprinkle half the seasonings over
chicken. Layer vegetables over chicken; sprinkle with remaining seasonings.
TO CLOSE, seal the foil bag with a double fold. Place foil bag in a 1-inch deep pan.
TO COOK, slide foil bag onto grill or leave foil bag in supporting pan and place in oven.
GRILL 14 to 16 minutes in covered grill OR BAKE 30 to 35 minutes in supporting pan in
USE OVEN MITTS to cut open foil bag with a sharp knife. Carefully fold back top of foil
bag, allowing steam to escape. Sprinkle with cheese before serving.
Serving Size: Makes 4 servings.