Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 1 lb ground beef 500 g
- 1 can (10 oz/284 mL) CAMPBELL'S - Condensed Tomato or 25% Less Sodium
Tomato Soup 1 can
- 1 soup can water 1 soup can
- 2 cups uncooked rotini pasta 500 mL
- medium tomato, chopped 1
- 1/2 medium green pepper, chopped 1/2
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper 0.5 mL
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar or marble cheese 250 mL
Cook beef until browned at medium-high in large skillet, stirring to separate meat. Drain fat.
Reduce heat slightly.
Stir in soup and water. Heat to a boil, stirring often.
Stir in uncooked rotini pasta, tomato, green and black pepper (make sure pasta is in liquid).
Cover and cook over low-medium heat until pasta is tender about 15 minutes, stirring
Top with cheese.
Tip 1: For variety and convenience, substitute 1 cup (250 mL) uncooked elbow macaroni for
rotini pasta; substitute 3 slices process cheese, cut diagonally, for shredded cheese.
Tip 2: For taste variety, substitute CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Fiesta Tomato Soup for
Prep/Cook Time: 30 minutes
Serving Size: Serves 4.