Cheese and Veggie Wraps
Contributed by: News Canada
(NC) - A great meal or snack. Good for
breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- 1 cup coarsely chopped broccoli florets 250 mL
- 1/2 cup light cream cheese, softened 125 mL
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese 50 mL
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot 125 mL
- 1 sweet red or green pepper, cut in strips
In small saucepan of boiling salted water, cook broccoli for 2 minutes or until tender /crisp.
Dividing evenly, spread cream cheese over tortillas. Sprinkle with Cheddar then broccoli,
carrot and red pepper; roll up.
Bake on foil-lined rimmed baking sheet in 350F (180C) oven for about 10 minutes or until
(Or wrap in paper towel and microwave at High for 30 seconds.)
Serving Size: Makes 4 servings.