Potato Salad With Lobster And Shrimp
Contributed by: News Canada
Experiment with Veggies! Try spreading Summersweet Crab and Three Cheese dip on a celery stalk, or nestle a dollop in a leaf of endive with a section of fresh grapefruit.
Bite-sized snacks are made easy by substituting the dip of your choice for mayo in deviled eggs. Fill cherry tomatoes with a dip and serve. Top mushroom caps with a dip and grill lightly on the BBQ.
Jazz up one of your favourite potato or pasta salad recipes by substituting your choice of dips for 3/4 of the mayo! Summersweet Lobster and Shrimp Dip is a perfect choice.
Dips make a refreshing, light lunch when spread on a hunk of rustic bread and served with salad or fruit and cheese!
Summersweet Dips are available in the deli sections of most grocery and fine food stores.
- 1 lb Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled, cooked and cubed
- 3/4 cup Summersweet Lobster and Shrimp Dip (or Chicken Cilantro Dip)
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 small red bell pepper, coarsely diced
- 1 small green bell pepper, coarsely diced
- 2 stalks celery, coarsely diced
- 1 stalk green onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 small r%d onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- Italian parsley for garnish
Mix 3/4 cup dip with 1/4 cup mayonnaise. Place cooked, cubed potatoes in a medium bowl. Toss with dip/mayo mixture as desired. Add remaining ingredients except parsley and combine well. Chill. Prior to serving, garnish with parsley.