Beef And Shrimp Kabobs
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 8 oz italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup catsup
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- salt; to taste
- pepper; to taste
- 4 lb sirloin; or round steak
- 48 large shrimp, raw; shelled
- 6 slice bacon; cut in squares
- 1 green pepper; sliced
- 1 large onion; sliced
- 1 can button mushroons; (4oz)
To make marinade, combine salad dressing, catsup, wine, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Cut steak into 1-1/2 inch cubes. Put steak cubes and raw shrimp in marinade and let stand in refrigerator 3 hours.
Remove beef and shrimp from marinade; alternate 8 beef cubes and 8 shrimp on 6 skewers, using squares of bacon, slices of pepper and onion, and mushrooms between meats. Place skewers 4 to 6 inches abover medium heat on grill.
Cook 8 to 10 minutes on each side, brushing with marinade occasionally.
Serving Size: Makes 6 servings