Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 1 can (14 oz) Artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup Miracle Whip Salad Dressing
- 4 Oz Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 can (4 oz) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- 1 pk frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
Heat oven to 350 F.
Mix all ingredients. Spoon into 9 inch pie plate or shallow ovenproof dish.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Sprinkle with sliced green on)ons and chopped tomatoes, if desired.
Serve with tortilla chips, crackers or assorted cocktail bread slices.
Serving Size: Makes 2 cups, 6 servings