Curried Turkey Wraps
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
These delicous wraps take only 15-20 minutes and taste great!
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) Knorr Spicy Caribbean Marinade
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) light mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) honey
- 3/4 tsp (3 mL) curry powder
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) diced celery
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) raisins or dried cranberries
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded cooked turkey
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) slivered almonds, toasted
- 4 Boston lettuce leaves
- 4 large flour tortillas, warmed to soften
In large bowl, mix together Knorr Spicy Caribbean Marinade, mayonnaise, honey and curry powder.
Stir in celery, green onions, raisins (or dried cranberries), turkey and almonds.
Place one lettuce leaf on each tortilla.
Scoop 1/2 cup (125 mL) turkey mixture onto lettuce.
Fold in sides and roll up to enclose filling.
For best flavour, refrigerate turkey mixture 30 minutes before filling tortillas.
Serving Size: Makes 4 servings (wraps)