Fruit Salad With Jalapeno-Citrus Dressing
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 1/2 small honeydew melon
- 1 ripe large papaya, peeled, seeded & cubed
- 1 pint strawberries stemmed and hulled
- 1 can pineapple chunks drained
- 1 jalapeno citrus dressing
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoon lime juice
- 3 tablespoon minced fresh mint, basil or cilantro
- 2 jalapeno peppers seeded & minced
- 1 tablespoon honey
Scoop seeds from melon. Remove fruit from rind with melon baller or cut into wedges. Remove rind and cut into cubes. Place in large bowl.
Add fruits and dressing. Gently toss to combine.
Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 3 hours. Garnish with mint.
Combine in small bowl and mix well
Serving Size: Makes 6 servings
Nutritional Information: Per Serving: Calories 127 3% from fat, total fat <1g, saturated fat 0z, cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 153mg, carbohydrate 31g, dietary fiber 4 g, protein 1 g, calcium 42mg, iron 1 mg, Vitamin C 115 mg, Vitamin A 39, re dietary exchange 2 fruit