Shrimp & Scallop Kabobs
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 1 lb large raw shrimp
- 1 lb sea scallops, cut in half
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (imported if possible)
- 2 each cloves garlic finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon chopped crystalized gingeror
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 16 oz (1 cn) pinapple chunks
- 2 each small zucchini, sliced
Peel and devein shrimp.
Drain pinapple chunks.
In medium bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, garlic, ginger and onion powder; mix well.
Add shrimp and scallops.
Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Place shrimp, scallops, pineapple and zucchini on bamboo skewers that have soaked 1 hour in water or on metal skewers.
Grill or broil 3 to 6 minutes perside or until shrimp are pink, basting frequently with marinade.
Serving Size: Makes 6 servings