Contributed by: News Canada
- 1 pkg (approx. 510 g) chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened 125 mL
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts 175 mL
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 125 mL
- pkgs (52 g each) NESTLÉ® ROLO® candies
- 1 pkg (175 g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 squares (30 g each) white chocolate, chopped (optional)
Place cake mix in bowl. Stir in butter until mixture is crumbly; add nuts and evaporated milk until
thoroughly combined. Spread half the batter in greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch (3.5 L) baking pan. Bake
in 350°F (180°C) oven for 15 minutes.
Cut ROLO® candies in half. Sprinkle chocolate chips and half of ROLO® candy
pieces over baked layer. Drop remaining batter in small spoonfuls over top. Bake about 20
minutes longer or until brownies start to pull away from sides. Top with remaining ROLO®
candy pieces plus chopped white chocolate (if desired).
Serving Size: Makes 40 squares.
Nutritional Information: Per serving: about 132 Calories, 1.4 g Protein, 6.9 g Fat, 16 g Carbohydrate