Stuffed Sea Bass
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 1 cup seasoned croutons
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 dressed sea bass (about 2 lb)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
Mix together all ingredients except sea bass and oil.
Cut 3 diagonal slits on each side of fish.
Place 1 tablespoon stuffing mixture in each slit.
Fill cavity of fish with remaining stuffing mixture.
Place fish in ungreased 12x7.5x2" baking dish.
Drizzle with oil.
Bake, uncovered, at 350F for 30 to 40 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Serving Size: Makes 4 servings