Grilled Fruit With Mango Relish
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 1 banana, sliced on diagonal
- 1 apple, cut into eighths
- 4 tablespoon preserved ginger syrup
- 2 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallot
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- salt and pepper
Thread bananas and apples on soaked wooden skewers.
Combine ginger syrup, vinegar, cilantro and oil.
Grill skewers, brushing them frequently with ginger syrup mixture, until lightly browned and crisp.
Combine relish ingredients and place in a pretty bowl for serving.
Serving Size: Makes 4 servings