Guava Glazed Grilled Chicken
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 4 cup guava juice
- 1 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoon whole ginger, crushed
- 4 each garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon coriander
- 1 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 whole chicken, cut into 4
- 1 gal guava juice
- 1 cup sherry wine vinegar
- 2 whole smoked papaya
- 2 tablespoon chinese five spice powder
- 1/2 cup oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoon black pepper
- black sesame seeds as garnish
Combine all ingredients and marinate chicken overnight, covered.
Reduce guava juice to a glaze consistency.
Add all other ingredients and blend.
Remove chicken from marinade and pat dry.
Grill chicken and coat with glaze to finish.
Sprinkle with black sesame seeds for garnish.
Serving Size: Makes 4 servings