Curried Fruit And Cream Pizza
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
An exciting twist to a family favourite.
- pizza dough
- 2 apples, peeled, cored; 1/2-inch diced
- 1 pear, peeled, cored; 1/2-inch diced
- 1 slice pineapple; 1/2-inch diced
- 1 banana, peeled; 1/2-inch diced
- 3 oz seedless grapes
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoon curry powder
Make the pizza dough.
Preheat an oven to 450 F.
If using a baking stone or tiles, place in the oven now.
Place all the fruits in a saucepan.
Pour in the cream and gently stir in the curry powder.
Cover and cook over low heat until the fruits are soft and the cream is absorbed, about 15 minutes.
Roll out the pizza dough and cover with the fruit mixture.
Transfer the pizza to the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
Reduce the temperature to 400F and bake until the crust is golden, about 10 minutes.
Serving Size: Makes 4 servings