Asian Chicken Stir-Fry
Contributed by: NAPSA
Frozen Foods Getting A Warm Welcome
(NAPSA) - Getting a warm welcome in many kitchens these days is the great taste, quality and convenience of frozen foods-and a good time to enjoy these delicious foods is March-National Frozen Food Month.
A few cold facts about frozen foods may warm your heart.
- Freshness-Foods destined for the freezer are selected at the peak of nutrition and flavor, and quickly frozen within hours.
- Nutrition-The rapid freezing process maintains nutritional qualities in foods without chemical preservatives.
- Quality-Frozen foods meet high industry standards of quality and guarantee consistency. Only the best ingredients are used.
- Taste-Frozen foods lock in "just picked" flavor and can pass the most discriminating taste test.
- Convenience-Frozen foods provide the variety and versatility busy families need. And they're easy to prepare-the cleaning, picking, dicing, and squeezing have already been done!
- 1 package (9 oz. or 2 cups) Frozen Chicken Breast Strips
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 bag (16 oz.) any Frozen Vegetable combination
- 4 c. hot cooked instant rice
Mix chicken, soup, soy sauce and garlic in skillet. Heat to a boil. Add vegetables; cover and cook over medium heat until tender-crisp, stirring occasionally.
Serve over hot rice.
Serving Size: Makes 4 Servings