Spring Cobb Sandwiches
Contributed by: News Canada
Healthy recipe to swing into spring!
(NC) - 'Tis the season to start cooking lite! Wraps are quick to prepare, fun to make and a simple way to include vegetables in your diet. Try out this easy and fresh springtime recipe:
- 1 average burrito-size wheat flour tortilla(s)
- 2 Tbsp reduced-calorie Blue cheese dressing
- 2 slices Louis Rich 99% Fat-Free, Deli-Sliced Turkey Breast
- 1/4 pound asparagus, about 8 thin spears, steamed until tender and chilled
- 1/2 cup mixed baby greens
Spread tortilla with blue cheese dressing. Top with turkey and lay asparagus down centre. Cover with greens.
Roll up tightly, folding in ends.