Brittany's Polka Dot Cupcakes
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 3 cups (750 ml) Five Roses Cake and Pastry Flour
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups (375 ml) sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 1 cup (250 ml) milk, lukewarm
Preheat oven to 160 C (325 F).
Line 2 muffin tins with paper baking cups.
Sift together flour, baking powder and salt; set aside. In a large electric mixer bowl, at high speed, beat butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy, about 5 min. At low speed, add flour mixture alternately with milk; beat only until smooth.
Spoon batter into prepared cups.
Bake 18 to 20 min. or until cake tester comes out clean. Cool 5 min.
Transfer cupcakes onto a rack to cool. Frost with your favorite icing or topping, and decorate as desired.