Chicken And Vegetable Casseroles
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 1 1/2 cup zucchini, cut in 1/4 slices
- 1 single sm tomato, cut in thin wedge
- 2 tablespoon snipped parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon margarine
- 1 single small onion thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 2 tablespoon sliced pitted ripe olives
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh basil or 1 t dried basil, crushed
- 2 med chicken breast halves or 2 med (6 oz total) boned skinless chicken breast halves
Halve large slices of zucchini.
In a large bowl stir together zucchini, onion, tomato, olives, parsley, basil, and garlic powder.
Divide evenly between 2 individual casseroles or au gratin dishes.
Top with a chicken breast half.
Dot with margarine.
Sprinkle chicken breast halves with 1/8 t salt and 1/8 t pepper.
Bake, covered, in a 350 F oven about 40 minutes or till chicken is no longer pink.
Serving Size: Makes 2 servings
Nutritional Information: Per serving: 200 calories, 28 g protein, 7 g carbohydrates, 6 g fat, 72 mg cholesterol, 295 mg sodium, 635 mg potassium.