Cajun Boiled Dinner
Contributed by: Chris, WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 3-pound corned beef
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- medium-size potatoes, peeled
- bunches collard greens, washed real well, tough stems removed, and cut up
- 1/2 cup chopped bell peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- cups dry white wine
- teaspoon chopped garlic
- cup mushrooms with stems, chopped
- Louisiana hot sauce to taste
- Worcestershire sauce to taste
- Salt to taste
Boil the corned beef according to the directions on the package.
When cooked, remove from the pot and set aside.
Add the remaining ingredients to corned beef stock and cook until the carrots and potatoes are
Slice the beef and serve with the vegetables and broth.
Serving Size: Makes 8 servings.