Very Blueberry Cheesecake
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 1 1/2 cup vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 each env. unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 7 oz (1 jr) marshmallow creme
- 3 cup frozen whipped topping (thaw)
- 2 cup blueberries frozen or fresh
Combine crumbs and margarine, press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
Soften gelatin in water, stir over low heat until dissolved.
Gradually add gelatin to cream cheese, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
Blend in juice and peel.
Beat in marshmallow creme; fold in whipped topping.
Puree blueberries; fold into cream cheese mixture.
Chill until firm.
Garnish with additional frozen whipped topping, thawed, and lemon peel.
Substitute Neufchatel cheese for cream cheese.
Substitute strawberry slices for blueberries Substitute raspberries for blueberries
Serving Size: Makes 10 servings