Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
Would you believe that this filling soup is only 35 calories per serving? A tasty way to keep to your diet.
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 3/4 cup (1 lg) potato, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 16 oz can tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup thinly sliced zucchini
- 1/2 lb green beans, cut into 1" pieces
- 1/2 cup broken spaghetti
- 3 cup hot water
- 2 teaspoon instant beef bouillon powder
- 1 teaspoon basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
In 3-qt casserole, combine all ingredients.
Microwave at High 25-35 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once or twice.
Serving Size: Makes 6 servings
Nutritional Information: Per Serving: 35 calories, 315 mg sodium, 0 cholesterol Exchanges: 1 1/2 vegetables