Butterball Turkey Stir Fry
Contributed by: Chris, WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
Tip: If short on time, substitute packaged frozen stir
fry blend vegetables for fresh vegetables.
- 1 package Butterball Turkey Tonight Breast Strips 1 package
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable oil 30mL
- 1 cup Each - Sliced carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, celery, snow peas 250mL
- 1/2 cup Each - Sliced onion, water chestnuts, red pepper 125mL
- 1 clove Garlic 1 clove
- 2 tablespoons Soy sauce or stir fry sauce 30mL
Heat oil to medium high in non-stick frypan or wok. Saute turkey breast strips until lightly
browned and no longer pink inside. Add vegetables and garlic. Cook until vegetables reach
desired tenderness. Stir in sauce.
Serve on a bed of rice.
Preparation time: 15 minutes