Contributed by: Chris, WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts -- drained and chopped
- 1 cup yellow corn kernals -- drained
- 1 cup sweet yellow pepper or mild green pepper -- diced
- 1 cup fresh scallions -- minced
- 1 cup Monterey jack cheese -- shredded
- 1/2 cup cilantro -- chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise -- low fat
- 1 teaspoonWorcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic -- minced
- 1 largebag of blue corn or tortilla chips
Mix together all ingredients except chips.
Arrange chips in an even layer on an ovenproof platter or serving tray (you may use a nonstick jelly
roll pan if presentation is not a concern).
Spoon mixture over chips as evenly as possible and bake in a preheated 400 degree oven until
topping is brown and bubbly, about 15 to 20 minutes.
Serve hot, as is, or with sour cream, salsa, chopped tomato, black olives, and or/ shredded cheese.
Serving Size: Makes 4 servings