Buffalo Style Wraps
Contributed by: News Canada
- 1 lb skinless boneless chicken breast 500 g
- 2/3 cup FRANK'S(tm) RedHot(r) Sauce, divided 150 mL
- 1/4 cup blue cheese salad dressing 50 mL
- 4 flour tortillas (10-inch/25 cm), heated 4
- 1 cup Each: shredded cheese and lettuce 250 mL
In small bowl, combine chicken with 1/3 cup (75 mL) RedHot Sauce. Cover, marinate 30 minutes
in the refrigerator.
Grill or broil chicken over medium heat until no pink remains and juices run clear. Cut
chicken into strips.
In small bowl, combine salad dressing with remaining RedHot Sauce; stir into chicken. Top
tortillas with chicken, cheese and lettuce. Roll up; cut in half to serve.
Serving Size: Makes 4 servings