Better Than Sex Cake II
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 1 pkg german chocolate cake mix
- 2 heath candy bars, crushed
- 1 cup eaglebrand sw condensed milk
- 1 cup butterscotch ice cream topping
- 1 whipped cream or topping
Either bake german chocolate cake according to directions on german sweet chocolate package or from a mix.
Bake in a 9 x 13 pan. Cool 5-10 minutes. Then, using the end of a wooden spoon, poke holes in the cake every 1/2 to 1 inch. Cool another 20 minutes. Drizzle sweetened condensed milk and butterscotch topping into hole (some will end up on top of the cake). Sprinkle crushed heath bars over the top.
Serve with whipped cream or topping.
Serving Size: Makes 12 servings