Chocolate Mint Bread
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 1 pk Yeast
- 2 1/2 c Better for Bread flour
- 1/2 c Wheat flour
- 1 tb Gluten
- 1/4 c Instant nonfat dry milk
- 3 tb Sugar
- 1 1/2 ts Salt
- 1 tb Vegetable oil
- 2 tb White Creme de Menthe
- 1 c Very warm water;+ 1 tb.
- 1 c Mint-chocolate morsels
Add all ingredients (except chocolate morsels) into the pan in the order listed.
Select white bread and push "Start." Add the chocolate at the "beep", 88 minutes into the cycle.
For a funtastic dessert or sweet treat, spread quarter-round slices with cream cheese blended with the syrup from green maraschino cherries plus a few drops of mint extract, then top with a halved cherry.