Fruity Mocha Mousse
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups (500 mL) heavy cream
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) icing sugar
- 1 can (398 mL) Ocean Spray Jellied Cranberry Sauce
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) corn syrup
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) coffee flavoured liqueur
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) semi sweet chocolate chips
Melt the 1/2 cup (125 mL) chocolate chips over low heat or microwave for 2 minutes
on high; place in a medium mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer on high speed
add 1/2 cup (125 mL) cream, 1 tbsp (15 mL) at a time, mixing well after each
addition. Gradually add remaining cream and icing sugar, whipping until stiff
peaks form. Gradually add melted chocolate to whipped cream, mixing on low
Spoon into individual dessert dishes. Chill 1 hour before serving.
Meanwhile, combine topping ingredients in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat until
smooth, whisking frequently. Cool to room temperature.
Serve over mousse.
Serving Size: Makes 6 to 8 servings