Contributed by: NAPSA
Sample Summer's Sweetest Offerings With Fresh
Berries And Whipped Cream (NAPSA) - Summertime has arrived, offering warm weather, endless
sunshine and the sweet, delectable flavor of fresh berries.
As delicious as they are diverse, blueberries and raspberries are perfect in a variety of
dishes and especially tasty when served with real whipped cream. Create these "berry" delicious
summer treats with fresh blueberries and raspberries, topped off with the dairy goodness of
Reddi-wip real whipped cream.
- 1 3-oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup ricotta cheese (1/2 of a 15-oz. carton)
- 1/3 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 15 3/4 - or 17 1/2-oz. can vanilla or lemon pudding
- 2 3-oz. packages ladyfingers, split
- 3 cups blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- Reddi-wip real whipped cream
In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, ricotta cheese and orange juice concentrate. Add
pudding, stirring until smooth.
Arrange half of the ladyfingers, cut-side up, in a 2-quart rectangular baking dish. Spoon half
of pudding mixture evenly on top. Sprinkle with half of blueberries and raspberries. Repeat layers.
Cover and chill at least 4 hours, or overnight. To serve, cut into pieces; garnish with Reddi-wip.
Serving Size: Makes 12 servings.