Host A Red - Hot Holiday Party
Contributed by: News Canada
Add a touch of color this holiday season with Ballatore Rosso Red Spumante.
(NAPSA) - As the holidays approach, party hosts everywhere envision their soirees as magical as the season. With a little creativity, anyone can host a unique and memorable party, on any budget. The makers of new Ballatore Rosso Red Spumante offer the following tips for a celebration that will stand out among all others:
- Be My Guest. Create personalized invitations to help make each guest feel special. Try using a wintry theme, such as snowflakes. For a more elaborate invite, send each guest a small wreath or pine branch. Remind your invitees to RSVP, so you can plan accordingly.
- Accessorize! Decor and music set the tone for every party. Try bringing the outside in this year, decorating tables and archways with pine branches, cones and berries. Tea-light candles are a great touch, creating a soft glow in any room. Live music always adds flair to any occasion-and it doesn't have to be pricey. A group of musicians or friends will be thrilled to entertain.
- A Splash of Red. Try shaking things up this year by adding a splash of red to your celebration! Instead of serving guests traditional champagne or sparkling wine, offer them a bold holiday selection, such as the new sparkling Ballatore Rosso Red Spumante. Recognizable by its unique ruby color, delicious taste and sleek black and red bottle, it is a surefire way to turn any holiday celebration into a memorable one.
- Sweet and Simple. Keep the menu simple and elegant by serving cheese, fruits and dessert. Offer a large spread of unique cheeses from around the world and an assortment of the most tantalizing desserts. The fresh, fruity taste of Ballatore Rosso Red Spumante is a wonderful complement to appetizers like baby Swiss cheese, fruity desserts and even ice cream.
- 'Tis Better to Give... Your guests will be thrilled to receive a thoughtful gift at the end of the party.
Your gifts need not be extravagant or expensive-it is truly the thought that counts! Give each guest a picture frame to display memories of the evening, or try giving a bottle of the wine that you served-remember to add a little holiday sparkle to the bottle.
All it takes is a little creativity for a fabulously unique party that stands out from all the rest. This year, host a holiday party that will leave your guests talking about it well into the New Year.