Oatmeal and Dried Fruit Cookies
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 2 cups (500 ml) Five Roses Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 cups (500 ml) rolled oats
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) lightly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. (2 ml) salt
- 3/4 tsp. (3 ml) baking soda
- 1 cup (250 ml) chopped mixed dried fruit
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) corn oil
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) buttermilk
In a large `owl, combine all the dry ingredients, including dried fruit.
Add the oil and buttermilk; mix well. Roll out the mixture to 3 mm (1/8 in.) thickness.
Use a cookie cutter to cut into 9-cm (3 1/2 in.) circles. Arrange on oiled cookie sheets with a spatula.
Bake at 180 C (350 F) for 15 to 20 minutes.