Turkey Cutlets with Cranberry Sauce
Contributed by: NAPSA
See also: Enjoy your Thanksgiving feast without the post-holiday guilt.
- 4 7 ounce (280g) turkey breast tenders
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chicken broth made with OXO lite in salt bouillon
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) cornstarch
- 1 can whole cranberry sauce (15 ounces/ 425 g)
Preheat broiler. Rinse turkey and pat dry. Sprinkle lightly with nutmeg.
Place turkey on a broiler rack 4 to 5 inches from heat, and cook 7 minutes. Turn and cook 4 to 5 minutes more, until no longer pink and internal temperature is
185°F (85 C)
Meanwhile, combine chicken broth and cornstarch in a small saucepan. Simmer over medium heat, stirring frequently, until bubbly and thickened. Add
cranberry sauce and cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes.
Place broiled turkey cutlets on a platter, top with cranberry sauce, and serve.
Calories: 427 Fat: 3.5 g
Serving Size: Serves Serves 4