Contributed by: NAPSA
Appliances are a great idea for young couples just starting out.
See the story: Shower the Bride and Groom With Love and Affection-and Appliances.
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 8 ounces white button or cremini mushrooms, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup Italian Arborio or other short-grain rice
- 2 1/4 cups chicken or vegetable stock or canned, low-sodium broth
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and black pepper
Melt butter in a T-Fal 6.4-qt. Sensor 2 pressure cooker
over medium heat.
Add onion and cook until soft. Add mushrooms and cook 2 minutes. Add rice and
cook another 2 minutes. Add stock. Stir to combine.
Lock cover in place and bring to high pressure. Lower heat to stabilize pressure and cook 7 minutes. Turn
pressure regulator to quick release and allow pressure to release. Open and remove cover.
Stir in cheese and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serving Size: Serves 4